Effective Date: 7 July 2021
Who we are
ThemeWorks is a private corporation incorporated under United States law, with registered office at 17594 High Springs Main St., High Springs, Florida, USA. ThemeWorks, Incorporated is a producer of experiences and specialty fabricated components for themed entertainment, cultural and other venues.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
ThemeWorks is the party responsible for the processing of your personal data. This means that ThemeWorks determines for what purposes and with what means your personal data will be processed.
What information we collect
- Information you provide directly to us:
We collect information from you if you share it by:
- Contacting us via our website contact form
- Filling in a form on our website
- Requesting services
- Inquiring about a job with ThemeWorks, or related entity
- Participating in a survey
- Signing up for e-communications, such as an electronic newsletter
- Automatic Data Collection
When you browse our website, we receive data from cookie providers about your activity on our website such as the time and duration of your visit, the hyperlinks that you clicked which brought you to our website and the hyperlinks on our website which link to other websites, your IP address, the pages you visit, the browser you use, geographical data such as your location and your preferred language.
- Information obtained from third parties
We also obtain information indirectly from third party sources such as communications services, including email providers and social networks; publicly available sources such as open government databases or bid lists; and other sources such as industry associations, conferences, and trade shows. These third-party sources can vary over time.
How we use personal information we collect
We use personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with services, products, or information you have requested
- When you make requests of ThemeWorks, we will use the information you provided to fulfill these requests. For example, if you share contact and business information to request more details about our Services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry.
- For this purpose, we may process data such as your name, your company name, your position, your e-mail address, your telephone number, your correspondence with ThemeWorks and all other personal data that you provide to us that can be relevant for answering your request.
- For marketing purposes
- To send advertising or marketing communications about products and services offered by ThemeWorks, and to provide news and information that we believe may be of interest to you.
- Our marketing and advertising will be conducted in accordance with your advertising marketing preferences and as permitted by applicable law.
- You have the right to opt out of receiving promotional communications at any time, by:
- Making use of the “unsubscribe” link in emails, and/or
- Contacting ThemeWorks via the contact channels set out in this Policy.
- For the technical and functional management of our websites
- To ensure that all our online content that you access is presented in the most effective manner for you.
- To operate our websites more effectively and to promote our services on our website.
- For this purpose we may process data such as your IP address, the pages you visit, the browser you use, the websites you visited earlier, geographical data such as your location, your preferred language and the time and duration of your visit.
- These data are processed on the basis of your unambiguous consent or ThemeWorks’ legitimate interest in improving its websites and protecting itself against cyber-attacks.
- To respond to employment inquiries and applicants
- For this purpose, we may process data such as your name, your e-mail address, your telephone number, your correspondence with ThemeWorks and all other personal data that you provide to us that can be relevant for answering your inquiry.
- Legal Requirements
- For pursuing legal claims, crime and fraud prevention, detection, and related matters.
- To comply with laws applicable to our operations, to respond to requests from government authorities, to enforce our rights and protect property, and to satisfy our record keeping, regulatory, and legal requirements.
- Corporate Transactions
- If ownership of all our part of our business changes, or we undergo a reorganization or asset sale, including a merger or transfer, we will transfer your personal information to the new owner, receiver, or successor company to enable us to continue to provide our services to you.
- Your Consent
- We may process your personal data in accordance with your consent or instructions
Third-Party Websites and Social Media Platforms
Embedded content from other websites
Google Web Fonts
ThemeWorks’ services are not designed for or directed to children under thirteen (13) years of age and will not intentionally collect or maintain information about anyone under thirteen (13) years of age.
Who we share your data with
We may share your personal data with third parties to perform certain (processing) activities or for Business Purposes under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA):
- Processors who act on our behalf, such as e.g. marketing and communication companies;
- Processors who provide services for the creation, deployment, analysis and administration of surveys
- Business partners with whom we carry out joint promotions or programs;
- Business partners who provide service support;
- Service providers for hosting the websites;
- E-Commerce solution providers;
- IT service providers that provide technical support;
- Payment service providers;
- License management systems;
- Enterprise resource planning systems;
- Attorneys and external advisors: in certain cases ThemeWorks may transfer your personal data to attorneys and external advisors if this is necessary to give us advice or to defend our rights;
- Possible acquirers of the whole or part of ThemeWorks in the event that (a part of) our activities would be taken over by a third party.
There are a few, rare circumstances when we may have to share your Personal Info either to obey the law or protect our rights. We’ll share your Personal Info only to comply with laws or legally enforceable requests, to enforce our own rights and contracts with users or third parties, or to prevent harm to others and their property in an emergency situation.In all instances, we’ll share the minimum info necessary to meet the immediate need and inform you of our disclosure when legally and practically possible.Personal information is not sold by ThemeWorks within the meaning of the CCPA.
How long we retain your data
How are your personal data protected?
ThemeWorks strives to protect your personal data by means of technical and organizational measures, such as firewalls and secured servers that may only be accessed by a limited number of persons holding special access rights and with respect to the nature of the data.Despite these measures, due care should be taken when storing and/or sharing your personal data and login, particularly when connecting via unsecure or public networks.
What rights you have over your data
The GDPR provides the following rights for individuals:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
- Right to be forgotten
- by e-mail at email@example.com; or
- by phone at the number +1 (386) 454-7500
- by mail to:
attn: Data Protection
17594 High Springs Main St.
High Springs, FL 32643