Open Position: Project Manager
We are seeking an outgoing, energetic Project Manager to help develop and manage upcoming themed fabrication projects for Theme Parks, Zoos, Museums, and other experience venues.
A Project Manager will manage multiple projects concurrently. The responsibilities of the Project Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with client and senior management
- Create a detailed work schedule which identifies and sequences the activities and resources needed to successfully complete projects
- Routinely review project schedules with senior management and production team members
- Ensure resources are properly allocated to ensure the project is completed on time and on budget
- Properly monitor and update budgeted resources through a project lifecycle
- Manage all project funds according to established accounting policies and procedures
- Ensure that all financial records for the project are up to date
- Routinely communicate with senior management, client and production manager on status of project and any changes or problems that arise
Qualified candidates should
- Be team-oriented
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to quickly adapt to change
- Be dedicated and enthusiastic about what they do
- Be resourceful and enjoy problem solving
- Be willing to travel as needed for projects
Desired qualifications for this position include the following:
- Knowledge of basic construction / fabrication techniques
- Computer and software skills/especially MS Excel
- A bachelor’s or graduate degree in a related field of study or at least 5 years of leadership experience
Who we are:
ThemeWorks creates experiences to amaze, inspire, educate, and enlighten. At ThemeWorks, we know that environment and visual impact is crucial to any experience, we work tirelessly to create worlds that bring imagination to life, and put creativity at the forefront. From theme parks to museums and sports venues across the globe, our technicians and artists carefully craft the physical elements that bring stories to life and engage the human spirit.
We are a diverse group, with stories and backgrounds as varied as our projects. We share a passion for creating, for building, for thinking, and for finding solutions. We’re curious, hardworking and fun loving. We believe in the power of a team.
We are motivated by the reaction that other people have to our work. Seeing people smile, laugh or hug after experiencing one of our projects, reminds us that what we create remains an extension of our team identity and is a testament to our affection for our craft.
Since ThemeWorks was founded, we have sought out unique and challenging projects – from the world’s largest installation of a urethane rockwork system in a zoological facility to an interactive play structure inside of a forty-foot sculpture of a boy in a children’s museum. With each project, we’ve risen to and met the challenge through careful planning, creative solutions, and expert craftsmanship. While our projects are complex, challenging and demanding, they create a sense of accomplishment and pride for all on our team.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation, commensurate with experience
• Health, vision, and dental insurance
• 401K Retirement Plan
• Paid Vacation and Sick Time
• Paid Holidays
• Opportunity for growth, learning
• Family atmosphere
• Varied, challenging and fun work
ThemeWorks is a drug free workplace.
ThemeWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Human Resources at (386) 454-7500. This telephone line is reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a response.