Open Position: General Labor
We are currently seeking General Laborers to join our team in High Springs, FL (just outside of Gainesville).
Desired qualifications for this position include the following:
- Work effectively to meet or exceed productivity goals while maintaining high quality standards.
- Use fabrication and maintenance tools and equipment to complete daily tasks.
- Moving, securing, installing, building, and loading or unloading materials.
- Follow instructions from supervisors to perform manual labor tasks
- Shipping, receiving loading and unloading of the trucks.
- Working in the assembly of finished parts and components
- Perform necessary tasks in a safe manner.
- Ability to multi-task/cross train with-in various departments.
- Motivated to continually develop technical knowledge and skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to handle and lift up to 50 lbs. without assistance.
Who we are:
ThemeWorks creates experiences to amaze, inspire, educate, and enlighten. At ThemeWorks, we know that environment and visual impact is crucial to any experience, we work tirelessly to create worlds that bring imagination to life, and put creativity at the forefront. From theme parks to museums and sports venues across the globe, our technicians and artists carefully craft the physical elements that bring stories to life and engage the human spirit.
We are a diverse group, with stories and backgrounds as varied as our projects. We share a passion for creating, for building, for thinking, and for finding solutions. We’re curious, hardworking and fun loving. We believe in the power of a team.
We are motivated by the reaction that other people have to our work. Seeing people smile, laugh or hug after experiencing one of our projects, reminds us that what we create remains an extension of our team identity and is a testament to our affection for our craft.
Since ThemeWorks was founded, we have sought out unique and challenging projects – from the world’s largest installation of a urethane rockwork system in a zoological facility to an interactive play structure inside of a forty-foot sculpture of a boy in a children’s museum. With each project, we’ve risen to and met the challenge through careful planning, creative solutions, and expert craftsmanship. While our projects are complex, challenging and demanding, they create a sense of accomplishment and pride for all on our team.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation, commensurate with experience
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Opportunity for growth, learning
- Family atmosphere
- Varied, challenging and fun work
ThemeWorks is a drug free workplace.
ThemeWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Human Resources at (386) 454-7500. This telephone line is reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a response.